Alex Cheng is a lifestyle and travel photographer, specializing in colorful and energetic imagery. Following a long line of artists, she has always had a "natural eye" for creative compositions and subjects.
An "old soul" at heart with a formal fine arts education, Alex applies her training and curious fascination with the world to create fresh, new and natural looks. From venturing around the world to countries such as Peru, Australia, Mexico, and all over Western Europe, she seeks to experience new cultures, food and meeting new people. Her goal is to create and share projects and stories that amaze and inspire.
Her personal works have earned her two silver medals and several honorable mentions by the Scholastic Art and & Writing Competition, and has assisted on shoots for commercial photographers who were competing in the Adobe Creative Challenge. In addition, she was lead designer for the startup company, ArtWrk, which place 1st in crowd favorite and 2nd by judges during Start-up Weekend.
- Bryan Alano / PHOTOGRAPHER
- Matthew Brush / PHOTOGRAPHER
- Stephen Wilkes / PHOTOGRAPHER
- Susan Maljan / PHOTOGRAPHER
- Maria Noble / PHOTOGRAPHER
- Mitchell Cantrell / HAIR STYLIST
- Edward Franco / HAIR STYLIST
- Tami Shirey / MAKEUP ARTIST
- Sarah Yurich / MAKEUP ARTIST
- Suzie Moldavon / MAKEUP ARTIST